Monday, June 10, 2013

Dear Weston, 10 months

Dear Weston,

Another fun month just flew by.  Summer has officially started and we have taken full advantage of the pool already.  So far, you are all about the water.  Laughing and splashing your hands and feet with so much joy.  You remind me so much of Luke in your little bathing suit.  (It's the one Luke wore when he was your age).  You two are looking more and more alike.
Your little personality continues to expand as you interact with us, giving us kisses and mimicking our laugh.  You are such a lover.  You love to nuzzle your head on things.  You nuzzle my face and give me open mouth kisses on the cheek.  It is precious!  You love Luke and love it even more when he lets you pull on him and tackle him.  You giggle and scream when you see Daddy walk in the room.  You love to be thrown high in the air and give your best belly laugh at the height of the throw.  You also love to try and give kisses to Grant!  I am so glad you guys get to grow up together!
I love watching you figure out how to crawl.  We are still waiting for you to figure out how to use those legs to move yourself forward! You are so close!  I have a feeling food will be the motivator.  I have already put some puffs a couple feet away from you and you've figured out how to roll and maneuver your way over to them every time :).
You can pick up both your feet from the sitting position and balance on your bum.  It is so funny looking and also pretty impressive!!

I haven't gotten a good picture of your teeth yet!  This month you've cute 2 teeth on the bottom.  True 
to form, we barely knew you were teething!  You had a few fussy moments, but really you were so brave, we didn't even know the second one was on it's way!

Your Dad and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on the same day you turned 10 months!  Such a special day!  We have learned so much about marriage this year.  God is not allowing your Dad and I to stay in the same place.  He is calling us to grow in love, in service, in forgiveness, and I think even in laughter :).  Marriage is hard work, but it's the best kind of work.  I hope you are able to see God's work through watching how your Dad and I love each other.

You just continue to bring light and joy to our family.  I love watching you do anything, Weston because it's most always with a smile and a content spirit.  There's not much else to say except you are a true blessing in our home.

I love you so!
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...